Disclaimer: Caesars Casino is not yet online in Indiana. This review is based on Caesars’ promotions in other states. We will update this review once Caesars launches in Indiana. While online casinos still aren’t legal in Indiana, online sports betting is and you can sign up with these sportsbooks right now.
With Indiana looking at legalizing online casino gambling, Caesars Casino would give Hoosiers a great option. It offers plenty of online slots and table games, as well as access to fast banking methods and a number of bonuses and promotions to keep your play going.
Caesars Casino offers all new players a deposit bonus when they use the Caesars Indiana promo code FREEC10 during registration. The bonus matches a player’s first deposit up to $200. The casino is available on computer, phone, and tablet — meaning you can access it from pretty much anywhere within Indiana state lines.
Read on for a full review of Caesars Casino so you can decide if it’s the right choice for you. In addition to the welcome bonus, we also cover promotions, banking, games and support available on the website and app.
What is the Caesars Casino Indiana promo code for October 2022?
Use the Caesars Indiana promo code FREEC10 to receive a first deposit bonus at Caesars. This means that when you make a deposit, the online casino will match it at a rate of 100% up to a limit of $200. There are a few terms and conditions to this offer that we’ll go over below. For now, here’s a quick overview:
|Online Casino||Caesars Casino Indiana|
|Caesars Indiana Promo Code||FREEC10|
|Sign Up Bonus||100% up to $200 deposit match bonus|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
How does the Caesars Casino bonus work?
Once you’ve created an account and used the Caesars Casino Indiana promo code FREEC10, the casino will match every dollar of your first deposit up to the maximum amount — meaning if you make a deposit of $25, you will receive a $25 bonus. This offer comes with a couple of additional terms and conditions:
- You will need to meet a playthrough requirement to be able to withdraw the bonus cash. It’s a 4x playthrough requirement on slots and 8x on video poker.
- You will have seven days after receiving the bonus to meet the requirement.
- If you decide to opt out of the offer, you can do so at any time by getting in touch with Caesars’ customer support.
Does Caesars Casino have other promotions?
Caesars Casino has one of the best lists of promotions among legal online casinos in the US. We like that there’s always a range of offers available — whether you’d benefit from casino bonus cash, free spins, loyalty points, or monthly giveaways.
Access the Caesars promotions page via the main menu on either the website or app. We’ve featured some of the offers you may come across below, but make sure to check the page itself, as promos can change frequently.
- $5 casino bonus: Log in every Wednesday for a month to claim a $5 bonus from the casino, no deposit required. Simply head to your account menu and then bonuses to claim the credit.
- Everi Day Giveaway: Use the code EVERIDAY each Tuesday for a chance to win a share of $5,000 in bonus cash. Just opt-in and receive a free entry, then play select Everi games to collect additional entries.
- Rewards to cash: Caesars has its own rewards program for its customers. Right now, you can convert your credits straight into bonus cash to spend on the casino site — 1,000 reward credits will get you $10 in bonus cash.
Caesars Rewards allows you to collect points for playing online games at Caesars Casino and in person at Caesars locations. You’ll be able to link the two together, allowing you to collect all your points in the same place.
The online casino has a designated rewards page where you can keep track of your current rewards balance and convert your points into bonus cash or prizes. You can also convert points into various perks, including discounted stays at resorts, free spins and casino merchandise.
How to download the Caesars Casino Indiana app
The Caesars Casino app allows you to play slots and table games straight from your phone or tablet. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll find all the same casino features conveniently located on your device. The app is free and available for Android and iOS devices.
Caesars Casino on iOS
All Apple users with an up-to-date device can download and use the Caesars app without issue. The casino updates its app frequently to keep your experience as smooth as possible but make sure you have plenty of space on your device and updated iOS software to keep it running optimally. Here’s how to download Caesars Casino onto your iPhone or iPad:
- Visit the Caesars Casino site via a mobile browser and select the banner at the top of the screen to get the app on the App Store.
- Download and install the app.
- Open Caesars on your phone or tablet and sign in or create an account to start using it.
Caesars Casino on Android
Downloading the Caesars app for Android is similar to downloading it for Apple products:
- Head to the Caesars online casino site on your mobile device and once again select the banner at the top of the screen.
- This should take you to the correct download page on the Google Play Store, and you can finish getting the app from there.
How do I get started at Caesars Casino in Indiana?
To sign up at Caesars Indiana, head over to the online casino site and select the button in the top right that says “Join Now.” This will prompt you to enter some personal details so Caesars can verify your age and identity:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Mailing address
- Bonus code (FREEC10)
Caesars will quickly verify your identity using your details. This should take only a few seconds. Your account will then be registered, ready for you to make your first deposit and start betting. Open the cashier using the main menu and select “Deposit” to add funds to your account. Enter your chosen amount, and choose a payment method. Minimum deposits start at $10.
Start playing at Caesars using the navigation bar. This will take you to the slots page, table game lobby, or the list of live dealer titles so you can find games easily. Alternatively, Caesars has a search bar to help you find specifics. You will notice that games running in conjunction with a current promotion often have a small banner to indicate this.
What games can you play at Caesars Casino Indiana?
This online casino has a large range of real money online slots and table games. The site is split into categories to make browsing easy. You can browse featured games and Megaways titles separately, for example.
Among the slots at Caesars are classics we all know and love — think 88 Fortunes, Cleopatra, 5 Treasures and Gonzo’s Quest. They offer a full range of paylines, grid setups, bonus features, and min/max bets, so there should be something that suits your style.
Blackjack, roulette, and video poker all have their own lobbies at Caesars, and the online casino adds new games regularly. Around half of the online blackjack options are live dealer games, but there’s also Classic Blackjack, Blazing 7s and Zappit Blackjack if you fancy a game against the computer.
The roulette lobby also has a good selection. All the main variations are available, although American roulette takes center stage here. You can demo the titles — as well as most other games at Caesars — for free, before wagering real cash. For video poker, alongside IGT’s Game King collection, there’s also Destiny Poker, Five Play Draw Poker and several others.
Baccarat and various table poker games make an appearance in the table game lobby. We’d love to see more baccarat titles so the game can claim its own page at the casino.
What are the most popular games at Caesars Casino?
Here are some of the titles that players love the most at Caesars online casino:
- 88 Fortunes Megaways: This is a rerun of the classic 88 Fortunes slot that many enjoy. In this Megaways version, 88 Fortunes offers up to 117,649 ways to win. Land four or more gong symbols on consecutive reels to receive the free spin feature on an alternative set of reels.
- Poker and Pairs Blackjack: This multi-hand blackjack game from IGT allows you to play up to three hands at once with a twist. Poker and Pairs allow you to bet on a three-card poker hand and bet on hitting a pair. This game has a return-to-player rate of 99.6%.
- Divine Fortune: This progressive mega jackpot game from NetEnt has been a player favorite for years. It offers wild substitutions, falling wilds and a three-jackpot bonus game to add to the fun.
- Capital Gains: Head to the cash vault with Capital Gains. Hit three or more vault bonus symbols to trigger the bonus game, which can offer a money charge or free spins bonus. This popular slot is a five-by-three game with an RTP of 95.96%.
- Destiny Poker: This fresh video poker variation uses a five-card format with an interesting draw feature. With it, you can reselect your cards if your current hand isn’t working in your favor. The realistic graphics of this game make for a great playing experience, as well.
Will Caesars Casino be the best online casino in Indiana?
If Indiana legalizes online casino gambling, we’ll likely start getting a better idea of which online casinos might launch in the state, giving us a clearer picture of the competition Caesars might face. However, even without knowing the full playing field, we view Caesars as a strong competitor. We love the huge range of games, promotions and how easy both the website and app are to use and navigate. Here’s a breakdown of some of the site’s main pros and cons:
What’s great about Caesars online casino
- Strong sign-up bonus: A first deposit match for up to $200 does a good job of attracting attention.
- Simple sign-up process: Providing you’re 21 or older, Caesars has made it fairly easy to create your account. You’ll find a similar process to the one at Golden Nugget Casino. Just enter your details and bonus code to create your account and start playing.
- Great game selection: Whether you’re into slots, roulette, blackjack, video poker or baccarat, the casino offers an array of online casino games to keep you busy.
Areas in need of improvement
- Site refresh: We’d love to see a bit of a theme refresh at Caesars to keep the site in line with the likes of BetMGM and FanDuel. Currently, most things look a little on the retro side. New buttons and site colors could change that quickly.
- Game filters: Other than the navigation bar, there are very few ways to sort and filter games at Caesars Casino. A filter system enabling users to sort games by various criteria would really help to sift through the huge number of titles at the casino.
Caesars Casino online banking options
Banking at Caesars is pretty impressive. Minimum deposits start at $10, and you’ll find an array of methods to choose from. Deposits will land in your account straight away. Here are the options you’re likely to find:
- VIP Preferred (e-check)
- Caesars prepaid Play+
- PayNearMe (7-Eleven, Family Dollar, CVS)
- Online banking
How to withdraw money from the Caesars app
Caesars is generally pretty fast with withdrawals, though the site lists the maximum time to process a request as 72 hours. You can currently cash out using VIP Preferred, prepaid card, online banking, or PayPal. PayPal has the highest withdrawal maximum, at $10,000.
Customer support at Caesars Casino
You will find a live chat button in the bottom-left corner of the Caesars site for you to access support at any time. Alternatively, there are links to the following support options in the footer of the website or in the support section of the app:
History of Caesars online casino
Caesars launched in 1966 when Caesars Palace opened in Las Vegas. Its second branch opened in New Jersey’s Atlantic City, and the brand has built itself into one of the biggest casino operators ever since. The casino launched its first online platform in 2013 and went on to introduce an online sportsbook in 2019. The company also acquired William Hill in 2021 for roughly $4 billion.
Caesars Casino FAQ
What is the latest bonus code for Caesars Casino?
Use the Caesars Indiana bonus code FREEC10 to claim a first deposit bonus of up to $200 when you sign up with Caesars Casino Indiana.
Do I need to download the app to bet at Caesars?
You don’t have to download the Caesars app, but it is a convenient way to access the platform when you can’t get to your laptop or desktop computer. All of the details on how to download the Caesars Casino app are available above.
Is Caesars Casino safe?
Yes, Caesars is a licensed and regulated casino that’s been available online in legal states since 2013. The site offers a number of ways to limit your play and takes steps to protect your banking details. If you have any problems on the site, customer support is only a click away.
Does Caesars accept PayPal?
Yes, you can both deposit and withdraw using PayPal at Caesars Casino. In fact, PayPal offers the highest withdrawal threshold of all the options, with a maximum of $10,000.
How do you bypass geolocation technology at Caesars?
You cannot bypass the location technology at Caesars — this is in place by law to check that you are accessing the casino legally from within the borders of a state where Caesars online casino is licensed to operate.