DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana Promo Code & Review
DraftKings NBA Playoffs Promo - Bet $5, Win $150 In Free Bets. Simply Bet $5 on any NBA playoffs game and Get $150 If your team wins. Plus, a $50 free bet and a 20% bonus up to $1,000 on your first deposit - To Claim Click This Link
DraftKings Sportsbook, the daily fantasy sports giant turned sportsbook goliath, is now live and taking bets in Indiana. Join DraftKings Sportsbook today to claim your welcome bonus!
New and loyal players in Indiana can place sports wagers as of October at DraftKings Sportsbook.
DraftKings offers an online sportsbook and an easy-to-use app with several features that push the envelope.
A product of sportsbook designer Kambi, it’s a breath of fresh air for Indiana sports bettors.
To welcome new Hoosiers to the fold, DraftKings has a few welcome bonuses available alongside its first-rate sports betting experience. Those bonuses can be worth hundreds of dollars in free money for each new account holder.
DraftKings Indiana welcome bonus 2022
DraftKings Indiana offers one of the best welcome bonus packages of any online sportsbook worth up to $1,050.
Furthermore, no specific promo code is needed to receive the bonuses. When you sign up for an account at DraftKings, you will receive the following account boost:
- $50 as a free bet with your first deposit of at least $5
- First deposit bonus at 20% up to $1,000
All in all, these bonuses for new players adds up to one of the most generous sportsbook welcome packages available in the whole industry.
DraftKings promo code Indiana 2022
|Online Sportsbook||DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana|
|DraftKings Promo Code||Click to Claim Promo|
|Total Bonus||Up to $1,050|
|Free Bet with Deposit||$50|
|Deposit Bonus||20% up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana bonus offers
DraftKings distinguishes itself through its superior user experience and excellent service. But new customers shouldn’t sleep on the great bonus offers available either, worth up to $1,050.
There are two parts to the welcome bonus for new players. Actualizing each of the bonuses could put more than $1,000 in your bankroll.
$50 free bet on deposit
First and foremost, every player who signs up at DraftKings Sportsbook through PlayIndiana receives a $50 free bet with their first deposit of at least $5.
Obviously, players can’t withdrawal the free bets for cash. However, they can keep any winnings from them.
Players should bear in mind that this is an exclusive bonus offer. Customers should use the links above to receive the bonus bets.
$1,000 matched deposit bonus
Awaiting new players is a generous 20% matched deposit bonus worth up to $1,000. This means that for every $100 deposited, $20 is matched by DraftKings for free.
More DraftKings bonuses
DraftKings also has a plethora of bonus offers available once players get acclimated to the site. The bonuses fall under a wide range of sports betting markets.
One type of bonus that DraftKings offers is parlay insurance. Because parlay bettors must select all their wagers correctly to win, there is no room for error on these types of wagers.
DraftKings will refund parlays, up to $25, that come up one leg short. In that way, parlay bettors have less disappointment with parlays that don’t make it all the way through.
DraftKings odds boosts
Another bonus standard on the app is the odds boost.
Odds boosts involve DraftKings adjusting the moneyline to create a more significant payout opportunity for the player.
Odds boosts always move in favor of bettors. Though their bet maximums are often limited, they are usually a worthwhile wager, since the true odds of the event don’t support the adjusted payout.
DraftKings betting pools
DraftKings’ betting pools are a rewards leaderboard system that allows players to pool their funds together and take a shot at a big cash win. Essentially, they are sports betting tournaments.
Each pool creator will designate the rules of the contest. Usually, players will have to make a series of wagers or answer a series of questions to participate.
Each player pays a flat entry fee to take part. Payouts are established through published pay tables.
It is also possible to create private pools and only invite specific players. So, families and groups of friends can have contests right there on the DraftKings’ site.
Needless to say, pools can be a fun way to engage the social aspect of sports betting. However, they can also be a way to score big payouts for small entry fees.
Ongoing DraftKings promos
Many of the other bonuses are one-offs or odds bumps for miscellaneous events. Players may find payouts if a game meets various conditions.
So, a bettor may choose to wager on a proposition bet that an individual hockey player will score the first goal. DraftKings might double the prospective payout if the bet wins.
In another case, perhaps a player places a wager on an English Premier League team to defeat a rival. If the game ends in a 0-0 tie, the player’s bet loses, but DraftKings will issue a refund of up to $25.
DraftKings also offers time-sensitive promotions for players. Every Friday evening, the site will offer Happy Hour specials from 4-7 p.m. EST.
DraftKings Sportsbook missions
The site has just released its Sportsbook Missions.
DraftKings will designate specific ways that bettors can opt-in and wager. A successful bet will receive augmented payouts and rewards.
DraftKings will also award profit boost tokens to players from time to time. Players can apply these tokens to existing wagers to increase the payouts on them.
The long and short of it is that DraftKings always has widely appealing promotions running. Though they’re unlikely to make anyone rich, the promos can be a bonus to betting onsite.
DraftKings Indiana Sportsbook: How to signup
In order to satisfy state regulations, you must be aged 21+ years and located within Indiana to place wagers on sports. However, you do not need to be a resident of Indiana to bet.
Download DraftKings Indiana app
DraftKings Sportsbook is available for players on web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.), iOS, and Android devices. It is unlikely that anyone in Indiana will be unable to access DraftKings if they choose to do so.
This fact is good news for iOS users, in particular. Apple changed its policies in June and caused some turmoil among gambling app developers.
The change mandated that gambling apps had to be written in code native to iOS. This change represented a problem for many developers, whose apps were initially coded using HTML5.
Fortunately, DraftKings worked out the issue early on. As a result, iOS users can download the DraftKings app from the App Store.
Android users must still go through an extra hoop to gain access. Google’s long-standing ban on gambling apps in the Google Play Store remains very much in effect.
However, the Android version of the app is readily available through the DraftKings’ browser site. Simply proceed to the bottom of the site and click on the link for the sportsbook mobile app.
Please note that it will be necessary to go to “Settings” and tell Android devices to allow installations from other sources before the app will properly install. Once that step is complete, there shouldn’t be any difficulty for Android players to enjoy DraftKings like everyone else.
Sports available at DraftKings Indiana
DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana has all the sports you’d expect available for players to bet on. They are:
• Australian rules football (AFL)
• Baseball (MLB, College, Euroleague)
• Cricket (Test Cricket, T20)
• Cycling (Tour de France)
• Darts (PDC Darts)
• Football (NFL, College)
• Golf (PGA Tour, European Tour, Presidents Cup)
• Hockey (NHL, KHL)
• Mixed martial arts (UFC, Bellator)
• Motorsports (NASCAR, Formula 1)
• Rugby League (Super League, NRL)
• Rugby Union (Rugby World Cup)
• Soccer (All major leagues)
• Tennis (ATP, WTA)
One notable exception from this list is esports. Esports betting is not permitted in Indiana.
Bets available on DraftKings Sportsbook
Every typical bet type is available on DraftKings, along with some that are less likely to be found elsewhere.
Here are the betting options at DraftKings that are familiar to most sports bettors:
- Point spreads
- Round robins
- Totals (aka over/under)
Live betting and Flash Bet
DraftKings distinguishes itself from the competition with its live (in-play) betting offerings. In addition to the standard live betting found elsewhere, DraftKings offers Flash Bet, which is live betting on steroids.
For those who do not know, live betting or in-game wagering is wagering while a game or match is in progress. Almost by definition, a live bet is a type of proposition wager, since the outcome of the bet depends on events ancillary to the outcome of the game.
Books tend to offer three types of live bets. Live bets tend to be:
- Partial game bets
- Milestone achievement bets
- Dynamic adjustments to pregame lines
The first type of live bet common to most sportsbooks is the partial game bet. The book will offer wagering options on the outcome of individual game periods, rather than the entire contest.
So, the book may offer odds or a moneyline on which team will “win” a particular period of play. Or, alternatively, the bet could be about which team will have the lead at, say, halftime.
The second type of typical live bet involves proposition wagers on the individual or team milestones. For example, if Player A has scored 20 points at halftime, there might be a wagering option about whether he will end the game with more than 30 points.
The third type of live bet is usually the most prominent. For this live bet, DraftKings offers typical betting types (spreads, moneylines, etc.) with dynamic adjustments to the bets themselves. In other words, DraftKings offers the same bets that it did pregame, but changes the lines according to how the game proceeds.
DraftKings Flash Bet
DraftKings takes things a step further, however, with its Flash Bet option. Flash Bet allows for incredibly granular wagering to take place between individual points of a contest.
Live betting is mostly unknown in retail sportsbook settings because the speed required to execute it is simply not possible. However, Flash Bet pushes the limits of most online sportsbooks, too.
The betting options first debuted for Wimbledon 2019.
Players were able to wager on the outcome of individual points within a match. So, bettors could bet on whether a tennis game at 30-love would go to 40-love or 30-15.
Since then, DraftKings has expanded Flash Bet to other sports. It is now possible to bet between plays in NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB games. More here:
Live betting is fun and profitable
Those new to online sports betting may wonder why DraftKings has committed so much effort to its live betting portfolio. The short answer is that live betting is good for both DraftKings and its players.
More betting options means more opportunities for DraftKings to collect its profit, or vig, from a bet. A sportsbook that accurately balances its bets can obtain a profit with virtually no risk, and more wagers mean more profit.
For players, the increased opportunities mean that players can improve upon their pregame slate of wagers. If things are going well, bettors can capitalize on their initial impressions by placing more money on the frontrunners in the game.
Alternatively, players can hedge against pregame bets that have gone awry, and recoup their losses by seeing which direction the wind is blowing.
Live ticket system or cash out option
One other layer of flexibility for DraftKings bettors comes from its live ticket system.
Though many sportsbooks offer a similar feature these days, no online sportsbook in the US has more experience with this kind of option.
The live ticket system, or cash-out option, is a feature that appears at the bottom of some open bet slips. The button will light up and display a changing dollar amount, which is a payout amount.
At any time during the contest, the player can choose to accept the payout and close out their wager.
The system is an excellent way for bettors to guard against late collapses if their choices are winning early. Parlay bets can also be closed for a lower payout, but avoid the risk of the final leg(s) losing.
Of course, DraftKings can use the system to reduce the impact of bets that it has to pay. So, the system is a win-win for everyone involved.
Deposits, cash outs at DraftKings Indiana
DraftKings has several options available for players to make deposits and withdrawals into their accounts.
The deposit options available at DraftKings will accommodate most players easily.
- Online banking: The recommended method to deposit into DraftKings is online banking. Players who are accustomed to using online bill pay should be quite familiar with this method. To make a deposit this way, players must choose or enter the amount of the deposit at the top. Then, they must select the appropriate bank from the list below. If a player uses a lesser-known bank, DraftKings can connect with hundreds of other banks through PayWithMyBank. Just enter the bank name in the search bar to find it. Then, they must enter their account name and password to give DraftKings access. The transaction is completely secure, and there’s no need to enter any card or account number. The minimum deposit via online banking is $5. DraftKings sets the maximum deposit at $2,500 initially, but players can update their deposit limits fairly easily.
- E-wallets: Some customers might prefer to keep an intermediary between themselves and DraftKings. That’s fine; DraftKings works perfectly well with electronic wallets PayPal and Skrill. PayPal and Skrill both function as way stations for online funds. Patrons can deposit money into these sites in a variety of ways, then use those funds to transact with a host of online merchants. Doing so can yield an added layer of protection for cautious bettors. E-wallets can often accept deposits from a broader range of options, so it may be possible to use a credit card that would otherwise be declined. Deposits from e-wallets PayPal and Skrill must be between $5 and $2,500. However, players can contact DraftKings directly if they want to have different limits.
- Play+ Prepaid Card: The Play+ Prepaid Card is a method of funding that allows players to transfer money to their accounts instantly. The prepaid card is, in essence, a branded gift card for DraftKings itself. From DraftKings’ perspective, it’s a no-fee way to deposit. The site will mail a personalized card to the player. The card is an acceptable mode of purchase wherever Discover cards are permissible. However, please be aware that funding a Play+ Prepaid Card can subject players to their banks’ cash advance fees. Players should check the terms and conditions of their bank account before using this method to deposit into DraftKings. As is the case with most of the other deposit methods, deposits from the Play+ Prepaid Card must be between $5 and $2,500.
- Wire transfer: A wire transfer is a direct infusion of cash from a player’s bank account into his or her DraftKings’ account. There is no service nor intermediary between the two entities. Obviously, players must provide their bank details and proof of identification to use this method. Wire transfers process only during regular business hours, and there is a delay in making the funds immediately available. Wire transfers carry a minimum transaction amount of $100. Needless to say, wire transfers seem to be the least-desired mode of deposit for DraftKings.
As is often the case at sportsbooks and casinos, there are fewer methods for withdrawing money than there are for depositing it. However, the available payout options at DraftKings are all reliable.
- Check: The universal option for payouts, DraftKings will issue a check from its corporate account to be delivered to the player’s address on file. Appropriate to this method’s nickname, “snail mail,” the check will typically take seven to 14 days to arrive. The minimum withdrawal amount for this method is $15. A player should make sure that the address listed on his or her account is accurate.
- PayPal: DraftKings can process withdrawal requests to PayPal without any trouble. The transaction will usually take three to five days to complete. Since there’s no paper or post involved, the minimum for this transaction is not nearly as high as for a check. PayPal transactions need only be $1 or more to proceed. However, there is a catch to using PayPal for a withdrawal. The withdrawal must go to a PayPal account that the player has used to deposit before the request. So, depositing with an online bank transfer and withdrawing to a PayPal account won’t work. Players should bear that in mind when considering options for banking on DraftKings.
- Cage: Finally, it is possible to make a cash withdrawal from your DraftKings account. Thanks to DraftKings’ association with the Ameristar East Chicago, DraftKings players can make withdrawals from their accounts directly at the cashier there. To avoid any confusion or delays, it is a good idea to give the cage a phone call before attempting this method of withdrawal. However, as withdrawal methods go, this one is the fastest and most direct.
As automatic as the app is, things can go wrong occasionally on DraftKings. So, the site maintains several methods for players to contact customer service.
The most prominent method to reach out to the site is through its live chat function. Merely clicking on the “Contact Us” page for the site will cause a chat window to pop up onscreen.
Players can enter a message in the box and begin speaking with a representative. Customer support is available around the clock.
However, if chat is not the preferred method, there are three other ways to get in touch with DraftKings. Obviously, an email to [email protected] will do the trick, too.
Players can also drop a message to DraftKings through snail mail if they would like. The mailing address is:
PO Box 399
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Finally, once they’ve logged into the site, players can request a callback from DraftKings’ support. The support team will phone any number designated by the customer.
As is the case with most gambling activities, some DraftKings players will find themselves taking things too far. If a player is finding it difficult to stop playing when he or she wants to stop, it may be time to consider taking action.
Fortunately, both DraftKings Sportsbook and the government of the state of Indiana have numerous resources available for problem gamblers.
DraftKings responsible gaming
DraftKings explicitly gives players the ability to protect themselves from themselves, should the need arise.
For one thing, a player can set his or her accounts regarding the following:
- The amount of money he or she can deposit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- The number of entries into contests that he or she can submit.
- The amount of an entry fee.
Players can choose whether DraftKings alerts them to an established limit, or blocks them all together once that limit is reached.
However, for some players, limiting their activity isn’t sufficient to manage the problem. So, DraftKings also allows players to self-exclude their accounts.
Through a simple dropdown box, a player can restrict his or her access for a period of time between three months and five years. The process takes only a few seconds, and the player can be on the road to recovery.
Indiana responsible gaming
If these options are not enough, the state of Indiana has an expanded range of options available for both the player and the player’s loved ones. There’s no reason that Hoosier State residents have to suffer from the pain of gambling addiction.
For one thing, Indiana maintains its voluntary exclusion program. This program, which is separate from the one at DraftKings, allows players to remove themselves from eligibility for even more extended periods, including permanently. The state’s casinos and sportsbooks must honor any submissions to this list.
The state of Indiana also provides resources up to and including paid treatment for problem gamblers. The best repository for this information is the Indiana Council on Problem Gambling (ICPG).
The ICPG maintains a full list of covered providers and a confidential helpline for those affected by addiction. There is also a questionnaire for those who are not sure if their behaviors are healthy or becoming worrisome.
Players or their loved ones can contact the ICPG using the following information:
Finally, numerous success stories spring out of communities of the afflicted. The ability to commiserate and brainstorm with fellow sufferers can be invaluable for supporting problem gamblers in their journey toward sobriety.
Two major communities serve those suffering from a gambling addiction: Gamblers Anonymous and Gam-Anon host numerous weekly meetings throughout Indiana.
For those who prefer less intense social interaction, there is also Gamtalk. Gamtalk is more of a discussion board, but it serves much the same purpose as the two groups, and from the comfort of the player’s home to boot.
The bottom line is that there is no reason to suffer from problem gambling in Indiana. If you’re finding yourself unable to stop, don’t wait; tell someone and get the help you need.
DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana FAQ
Once you sign up at DraftKings in Indiana, make a qualifying deposit and you’ll receive a $50 free bet plus a matching bonus of 20% up to $1,000 in bonus funds.
For all methods except wire transfer, the minimum deposit at DraftKings is $5. Wire transfers have a minimum of $100.
Using free bets at DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana is easy. Simply select the bet you want to make. Then, in your DraftKings betslip, you’ll see a drop-down menu labeled “Available Bonus.” Select the available bonus and then place the bet. If the drop-down menu does not appear, you do not have a free bet that can be used for the bet.
Yes, DraftKings has an early cash-out option for many of its bets. It’s called a “live ticket,” but it just means you can cash out before the event has concluded. On your bet slip, open bets will have a “cash out” button on them. If you select this, you can withdraw your bet and cut your losses (or lock in a smaller win).
DraftKings in Indiana is 100% legit. It is a national company, and it has a license to operate in the state from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
No, you don’t have to live in the state to bet at any legal sportsbook in Indiana. You only have to be within state lines when you place the wager.