Bet365 Indiana Bonus Code & Promos for 2024
Open a new account with Bet365 Sportsbook Indiana and claim a welcome bonus worth up to $1,000 in bonus bets. Actually, Bet365 allows you to pick between two welcome offers. You can choose the first bet safety net up to $1,000 or the Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets offer. Just be sure to use the Bet365 Indiana bonus code PLAYIN.
Bet365 became the 13th online sportsbook in Indiana when it launched in January 2024. Bet365 had previously launched in Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia.
Keep reading this Bet365 Sportsbook Indiana review to learn everything there is to know about one of the top sports betting options in the state.
Bet365 Indiana welcome bonus in February 2024 – Up to $1,000
Bet365 Sportsbook is offering new users in Indiana a welcome bonus worth up to $1,000. Just be sure to use the Bet365 Sportsbook Indiana bonus code PLAYIN when signing up to be eligible.
|Bet365 Indiana Promo Code
|Welcome Bonus Options
|• Option 1: First bet safety net up to $1,000
• Option 2: Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets
|Terms & Conditions
|Must be at least 21 and in Indiana at the time of sign up
|Promo Code Valid As Of
|February 26, 2024
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Bet365 Sportsbook Indiana for details. 21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT
Other promotions available at Bet365 Indiana
You’ll find a link to the promotions page in the footer of the Bet365 website, which brings up a small window that lists its current deals.
The biggest and best promotions are at the top of this page, scrolling through every five seconds. Below this, you will find a line of icons, one for each of the popular sports, along with one for “Other Sports.”
These deals change depending on which sports are in-season. They include:
- Bonuses (up to 100%) on parlay bets.
- Early payouts for specific bets, e.g., when one player takes a huge lead.
- Price promise offers, e.g., where you get the best odds if they change after you bet.
An innovative idea that caught our attention is the “Bore Draw” deal. This refunds your stake if a European soccer match finishes 0-0.
Loyalty program at Bet365 IN
Currently, we are not expecting Bet365 sportsbook to offer a VIP/ loyalty program.
Bet365 Indiana Sportsbook platform
Bet365 offers a feature-packed platform.
As well as the website, it has sports betting apps for Android and Apple mobile devices.
However, whether there is an iOS app available at launch is unknown. Apple recently changed the rules on how gambling apps must be coded. As a result, each operator will need to rebuild their iOS apps before they are permitted in the app store.
Some of the innovative features you’ll find on the Bet365 Sportsbook website include:
- Bet Builder: This pop-up widget is currently focusing on soccer, though it will work great for the major domestic sports, too. You can choose up to six matches, select the popular markets and combine them into parlays.
- Live Betting: You can bet on matches that are already underway. Live betting covers most of the markets you can bet on before the action starts. Odds get updated in real-time as the action unfolds.
- Cash Out Betting: Some books call this “early redemption” betting. You can cash out any bet at any time, before or during the game, winning or losing. The Bet365 software will make you an offer, and you decide whether you accept it.
- My Alerts: You can personalize alerts for winning bets or action on the field. It is also possible to set rules for auto cash-outs and then configure alerts for these. There is a long list of possible notifications, which are sport-specific.
- Live Streaming: As long as you are betting, you’ll be able to follow the action via your mobile or desktop via live streaming. Until Bet365 opens in Indiana, we won’t know how this works with the pro leagues.
- Social: This tab gives you information on where to join the debates and take part in contests. There are links to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Getting around Bet365 Sportsbook: Layout and navigation
When you first see Bet365 sportsbook’s main page, it looks crowded. Instead of the commonly used three-column layout, there are four columns.
They split the live play (current, active matches) and the popular upcoming bets in the broader middle section.
Once you select a sport, the layout reverts to three-columns, with the middle section listing the matches for the sport you chose.
The header area lets you select from sports betting or in-play betting, along with the other gambling verticals where these are allowed. You’ll also find options for fractional/decimal odds, language and account information.
On the left, is a narrow list of sports — this takes up less space than on other books — which gives you more space for individual matches.
After selecting a sport, the panel in the middle changes. You’ll see the pro league upcoming matches, and a set of check buttons along the top to narrow down or change your search.
For example, baseball will let you check boxes for “game lines” 4½ innings, three-way and five innings. There are prop bets, minor leagues, international leagues and futures below.
Once you have located your bets, either via a specific match or bet type, you can add these to your bet slip at the top right-hand column. Once you have completed your selections, you can click this to expand it, add your bet amounts, combine selections into parlays and then place the bets.
With so many sports, bets and options within each sport, it is a case of getting to know the platform over time.
The advantage of so many options is that you’ll never be left without a bet.
What sports are likely at Bet365 IN?
Indiana online sportsbooks will offer pro sports coverage though, unlike the international Bet365 site, it won’t offer horse racing. BetAmerica and other dedicated horse racing betting sites, which are already legal in Indiana, cover it.
The big four pro sports of NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA will appear at the top of the left-side list, depending on which is in-season. Other popular sports are soccer (MLS and international), boxing and MMA, golf and tennis.
This is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to coverage.
Many of the sports are country or region-specific (Aussie rules or cricket), while others have a broader appeal (snooker or cycling).
You will find excellent coverage of motorsports and rugby, too.
Popular bets at Bet365 Indiana
There are a lot of ways to bet which are sport-specific. Alongside these are the regular singles, multiples and prop bets, which cover almost all sports.
Here are the main types of bets in each category.
- Round robins
- Player props (sport-specific)
- First team to score
- Period betting
Special Bet Types:
- In-play betting (live betting)
- Cash-out betting
How to deposit at Bet365 Indiana
A significant advantage of regulation is that you can deposit using your bank cards or other mainstream methods.
Each sportsbook in Indiana will have their mix of banking options, though the major sportsbooks will surely cover the following:
Here are the primary sports betting site deposit options:
- Credit or Debit Cards: Visa and Mastercard are almost certain to be accepted. Amex and Discover are possible.
- PayPal: This popular e-wallet is available at the international Bet365 Sportsbook.
- Skrill or Neteller: These two brands are online wallet services similar to PayPal.
- ACH Transfer: This banking option is also known as an e-check. If you receive verification by a third-party provider, you can use ACH or instant transfers.
- Bill Pay: You can pay your electric bill and top off your Bet365 account using the bill pay function available at major banks.
- PayNearMe: You can use cash via the cashier at 7-Eleven stores.
- Cash at the Cage: At the moment, we don’t know which Indiana casino Bet365 will choose as a partner.
- Wire or Money Order: If you prefer the old-school (slower) banking methods, they are likely to be available.
Without knowing who Bet365 will partner with in the Hoosier State, the casino cage and the potential for a branded debit card are still to be determined.
Responsible gambling at Bet365
Indiana takes responsible gambling seriously and will be levying a small additional tax on regulated sportsbooks to fund protective measures for people with gambling issues.
These measures include a set of tools for setting bet limits, deposit limits taking a time-out or even self-excluding. Expect to find links to support organizations, a checklist and a questionnaire to see if you have issues.
Protecting minors is also essential, and players should anticipate ID verification. These “know your customer” checks also help prevent fraud and bonus abuse.
Contacting Bet365 Indiana customer service
We anticipate that the New Jersey headquarters will include a 24/7 support team covering Bet365 sportsbooks in all the regulated states.
For the current international site, live chat is the quickest way to get in touch with the Bet365 team.
Also, you can contact support via phone or email.
If you prefer, there is a FAQ section that covers a variety of bets and ways to access the platform.
Wrapping up: Bet365 Indiana
While we don’t yet know which casino will be the local partner of Bet365 in Indiana, we do have a great idea of how its sportsbook will look and operate.
This global brand has been one of the leading books around the world for a long time. It has experience with US sports, and with headquarters in New Jersey, Bet365 is about to roll out sportsbooks in several states.
Not only will you find a vast coverage of sports, leagues and matches, but the extensive list of props and other bets will also certainly make Bet365 stand out.
We like the way it divides its promo offers by sport. With the in-season major sports often seeing three or more promos, you’ll be well looked after by Bet365.
We will keep a close eye on the launch schedule and bring you the best bonus offer at Bet365 Indiana (along with the other IN sportsbooks), as soon as they launch.
Bet365 Sportsbook Indiana Review FAQs
Sign up with Bet365 Sportsbook Indiana using the Bet365 bonus code PLAYIN and you’ll get your choice between two welcome bonus. The first option is for a first bet safety net up to $1,000. The second option is for a bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets.
See the Bet365 bonus code section above for more details.
Bet365 launched its online sportsbook in January 2024 in Indiana.
Bet365 Sportsbook is available in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia.
The bonus code PLAYIN can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.