Disclaimer: FanDuel Casino has not launched yet in Indiana. This review is speculative based on the FanDuel Casino app in other states and will be updated when it arrives here.
FanDuel Casino promises to have one of the best sign-up bonuses in the industry if and when it launches in Indiana. New customers can claim a risk-free day of betting for up to $1,000, no promo code necessary.
For players in Indiana, there’s a lot more that FanDuel has to offer, including a variety of fresh promotions once you’ve used the risk-free day of wagering. Along with the bonuses, there’s a large library of casino games, including Megaways, jackpots, video poker, and many more.
The games and bonuses are all accessible on the FanDuel app, as well. To find out more, check out the rest of our FanDuel Indiana review below.
What is the FanDuel Casino Indiana bonus code for October 2022?
When you sign up to play at FanDuel Indiana Casino, you’ll get a risk-free day of betting for up to $1,000. This means you’ll get a refund of your net losses from your first day of using the online casino.
|Online Casino||FanDuel Casino Indiana|
|Promo Code||Not needed|
|Welcome Bonus||Up to $1,000 risk free day|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
How does the FanDuel Casino bonus work?
The FanDuel bonus is a little different from other, more standard online casino bonuses. Because of this, it’s important to understand the terms and conditions, and how they compare to other bonus requirements.
The exact details can make or break a bonus — they can quickly turn it from a great bonus to something significantly less so. Make sure to go and check out the terms for yourself, but here are the most important aspects:
- The minimum bonus amount you can receive is $5, while the maximum is $1,000.
- Your refund will be in bonus credit equal to your net losses, i.e., the total losses after any wins, for the first 24 hours.
- You’ll receive the credit within 72 hours after the initial 24-hour bonus period.
- Bonus credit expires seven days from when FanDuel issues it.
Does FanDuel Casino have other promotions?
FanDuel Indiana’s promotions aren’t just for new users. You’ll find a slew of offers that are also available to existing casino players:
- Game of the week: Every week you’ll find a casino game that FanDuel has picked. If you opt-in and wager $50, then you’ll get a bonus of $5 on that week’s game.
- Refer-a-friend bonus: By referring a friend using your personalized FanDuel code, you’ll both get a $50 bonus when your friend deposits and wagers $10 or more.
In addition, you’ll discover daily promotions at FanDuel Casino:
- Risk-free Mondays: Wager $25 or more on a Monday, receive any losses up to $10 as a bonus the next day.
- Risk-free Tuesdays: Wager $200 or more on table games on a Tuesday, and on Wednesday receive a bonus refund of up to $20 for any losses.
- Wednesday deposit bonus: Deposit $200 or more on a Wednesday and get a $25 bonus at FanDuel.
- Thursday blackjack bonus: Bet between $100 and $10,000 on blackjack on Thursday and get a bonus between $2 and $250.
- Weekend bonus: Wager at least $100 over the weekend and get a 100% bonus up to $25 on any net winnings.
You won’t need a promo code for the daily promotions, either. However, you do need to opt-in, so make sure you do that to claim any perks.
How to download the FanDuel Casino app
Downloading the FanDuel Casino app is fairly simple — here’s the process:
- Go to FanDuel’s website via mobile browser.
- Select “casino” from the top menu.
- Either select the app download banner at the top of the screen or scroll down the page until you reach a lengthy text section. Within that section, find the “FanDuel Casino for Mobile” header, and under that, you’ll find download links for Apple and Android.
- Select the format that corresponds to your device and follow any additional prompts.
Once you’ve got the app, be sure to enable the location settings on your device. These will allow FanDuel to verify that you are in a state where its online casino is legal. If you aren’t in such a state, you won’t be able to wager on any of the games.
If you’re not a fan of downloading new apps and taking up your phone’s memory, then you don’t need to. Instead, you can use the FanDuel website — it’s fully mobile-optimized, and all of the same games are available.
How do I get started at FanDuel Casino in Indiana?
If you’ve registered for any other online casinos or sportsbooks in Indiana, you’ll probably be comfortable with the sign-up process at FanDuel. There’s not much that you have to do, other than complete the registration form.
Nevertheless, if you’re new to these sorts of things, then here’s how to create an account:
- Go to the FanDuel Casino site.
- Locate the “Join now” button and select it to pull up the registration form.
- Fill out the form — you’ll need all your basic info, along with your Social Security number and address.
Once you’ve completed the registration form, you can then make your first deposit. After that, you’ll be able to start exploring the site properly. During our testing, several things stood out.
Finding new games is easy. The game library has a catalog system that you can filter by type of game. One of the best functions it has is the “New” category. This helps keep your gambling experience fresh, as there’s likely a title there that you haven’t tried yet.
The overall layout and design of the site are also very good. The color scheme is blue, gray and some shades in between. This gives it a clean, simple style that feels modern and modest. The menu on the right is helpful for finding your account information. But, at any time, you can scroll to the bottom of any page and access the “Help” section to guide you in the right direction.
What games can you play at FanDuel Casino?
During our testing, another thing that stood out was the quantity and quality of games at FanDuel, with many titles by industry-leading designers. You can play video slots like Mystery Reels or Road to Riches: Race Day. You can also play jackpots like Wild Fury or Divine Fortune. If you prefer table games — as many of us do — then you can try Blazing 7s Blackjack, Casino Hold’em Poker, or Let It Ride, among others.
Additionally, should live dealer games become available in Indiana, FanDuel offers a live dealer casino in other states already. However, the selection is not as big as some other sites. So far, options are limited to roulette, baccarat, and blackjack.
All in all, you can play games of the following types at FanDuel:
- Table games
- Video poker
If one of these is your preferred type, you can filter down to just those titles — just select the type of game from the top menu.
What are the most popular games at FanDuel online casino?
- Hypernova Megaways: This is a six-reel, variable row, Megaways slot from Reel Play. Because it’s a Megaways title, the game features a vast number of paylines — in total, there are 117,649. The game doesn’t really have an explicit theme, other than space and exploding stars. Yet it does have plenty of features. For instance, it has wild and scatter symbols, cascading reels, and a four-tier jackpot. Overall, the game is somewhere between medium and high volatility, so you should expect infrequent yet larger wins, and it has a return-to-player rate of 96.09%.
- Chicken Fox: Here we have a three-by-five, 25-payline video slot from Lightning Box. The game features a barn-raiding fox and a timid, barn-dwelling chicken. The scatter symbols can trigger a free spin round, and the wild fox symbol can trigger double-win payouts. The volatility of the game is medium, so you’ll have reasonably frequent payouts that don’t differ too much in size. The RTP is 95.48%.
- Narcos: Lastly is this three-by-five, 243-payline franchise slot from game giant NetEnt. Based on the Netflix show of the same name, the game revolves around the drug war between a Colombian cartel and the DEA. Pablo Escobar is the main character, but agents Peña and Murphy also show up. The game features free spins, walking wilds, and a “locked up” jackpot. The volatility is medium to high, and the RTP is 96.23%.
Will FanDuel be the best online casino in Indiana?
“Best” is a hard title to bestow on any online casino, particularly in a state where such casinos are not yet legal, making it tricky to know what the competition might look like. FanDuel does, however, have some points in its favor.
Primary among those is FanDuel’s promotions. It has daily promotions, a welcome bonus, a refer-a-friend bonus, and a game of the week. Other sites, like DraftKings Casino, BetMGM, and Caesars, have fewer overall casino-specific bonuses.
What’s great about FanDuel Casino
- Game selection: Options include slots, video poker, Megaways and jackpots. Options are available from some of the best game designers in the industry.
- Lots of promotions: It’s undeniable — there are loads of promotions at FanDuel, including one for most days of the week.
- Venmo deposits: There are very few gambling sites that currently allow you to use Venmo to bank, and FanDuel is one of them. Venmo is the biggest quick-transfer e-wallet around, and it adds some extra convenience to playing at FanDuel.
Areas in need of improvement
- More live games: While the overall selection of games is great, the live games are very skewed toward blackjack. This isn’t great for players who prefer other table games, and we look forward to FanDuel adding some options.
- More ways to get help: While we know a lot of people don’t like to talk on the phone, it doesn’t change the fact that we wish FanDuel had a number to call if you needed it.
FanDuel Casino banking options
FanDuel has several options for deposits:
- Online banking
- Debit/credit card
- Wire transfer
- FanDuel Prepaid+ card
- Cash at a partner casino in Indiana
Making a deposit is a simple process. First, go to your account, then follow the link to your wallet. There you’ll find the option to deposit. Select the sum you want and follow the prompts for the method you choose.
If you’re going to use Venmo, then you need to first link your account through the website and not the app. The app doesn’t currently have the functionality to make the initial link. After you’ve connected the accounts, however, you’ll be able to use it in the app.
How to withdraw money from the FanDuel app
As with most online casinos, there are fewer withdrawal options than there are for deposits. What you may have noticed that sets FanDuel apart, however, is its use of Venmo. You can use this to withdraw as well as deposit — along with these other options:
- Online banking
- Check in the mail
- Cash at a partner casino
As before, withdrawing is a simple process that you can initiate through your account. Simply select the sum you want to take out and follow the prompts.
Be aware that the amount of time it takes for your money to reach you will depend on the method you use. The fastest is PayPal, followed closely by Venmo. After that, transfers can take up to a full week. In addition, FanDuel must first process all withdrawals, with an average time of two days.
Customer support at FanDuel
Unlike most online casinos, FanDuel doesn’t have a phone number to call for assistance. So, if you want to speak to someone in real time – old school, over the phone – then you’re out of luck.
However, FanDuel does have an online live chat function and email. The live chat is available at the bottom right of every page — a small chat pop-up, like you’d see on a social media site.
The email form is more difficult to locate. You’ll have to check the fine print at the bottom of any page, select the “support” link, then follow the link to the FAQ section, and then select “email support” under the “need more help” heading.
During our testing, the email took much longer than the live chat. The live chat lets you speak to an agent in a matter of minutes. We started third in line and within five minutes had an answer to our question. The staff was very helpful and understanding. The FanDuel live chat is open 24/7.
History of FanDuel online casino
FanDuel began operations in 2009 as a daily fantasy sports site and after several years was able to expand to offer sports betting and casino games. Since then, FanDuel has gone on to become an industry leader, competing with DraftKings just as it did — and still does — in the world of DFS. In 2018, the gambling giant Paddy Power Betfair (now Flutter Entertainment) acquired FanDuel.
FanDuel Casino FAQ
Is FanDuel licensed in Indiana?
FanDuel Casino is not yet licensed in Indiana, which makes sense since online casinos are not yet legal in the state. FanDuel’s online sportsbook, on the other hand, is legal and operational in Indiana.
Can you bet on sports at FanDuel?
Yes, FanDuel is one of the biggest legal sports betting sites in the US. FanDuel Indiana has a strong lineup of leagues and competitions to bet on, along with a variety of bets.
How do I use my bonus at FanDuel?
Once your first 24 hours on the online casino are up, you’ll receive a refund in bonus credits for any net losses up to $1,000. You’ll have seven days to wager these bonus funds on the site.
Does FanDuel charge fees for withdrawals?
No, FanDuel does not charge fees for withdrawals or deposits.
What is the fastest way to cash out at FanDuel?
Without a doubt, the fastest way to withdraw your winnings from FanDuel is by using PayPal. After the mandatory processing times, PayPal has the quickest transfer (as compared to the other available payment methods).