Betway Sportsbook Indiana $250 Sign-up Promo
Betway Sportsbook is now live in Indiana and has a great sign-up bonus for new users. All you need to do to get a $250 bonus is sign up with Betway Indiana, make a deposit of at least $10 and then place your first bet. As long as it has odds of -330 or longer it qualifies. If the bet loses you’ll get your money back as Betway IN site credit up to $250. You don’t even need a Betway Sportsbook promo code to claim this offer.
Betway recently made its way into the US after operating internationally and is now offering its range of sports, odds and promotions to bettors in the state.
The online sportsbook offers pregame and futures betting alongside a great live betting setup. You’ll find both US and international leagues to wager on, along with varied promotions. This Betway Sportsbook Indiana review will provide a guide to getting started at Betway, including details about that welcome offer and what else you can expect when you sign up.
- Welcome Bonus: First bet offer up to $250.
- Betway boosts across a range of sports.
- Easy registration process.
- Access to betting statistics.
Betway Sportsbook welcome bonus
New players who sign up to Betway Indiana will be eligible for a first bet welcome bonus worth up to $250. Make your first deposit on the site, then place your first bet within seven days of opening your account. If the wager loses, Betway will issue a refund for the bet amount within 24 hours, up to the maximum of $250. The refund comes as a bonus bet. You do not need to enter a Betway Sportsbook bonus code to be eligible.
Betway Indiana promo code March 2023
|Betway Promo Code Indiana||Click to Claim Promo|
|Betway Indiana Sign-up Bonus||Up to $250 back in bonus bets if opening bet loses|
|Last Updated||March 22, 2023|
How does the Betway bonus work?
Once you’ve signed up for a Betway Indiana account, make a deposit (minimum $10) and wager within seven days of registration.
The bet must have odds of at least -330, and wagers that you cash out early or that are void for any reason will not count toward the offer. If your bet loses, Betway will issue a refund within 24 hours in the form of bonus funds. You can use these funds for one wager on the site. If you win the bonus bet, you will receive the winnings from the bet only, not the original bonus that you wagered.
If your original bet wins, you won’t receive the bonus funds, but you can take your winnings and continue to play at the sportsbook as normal.
Betway Indiana promotions
Betway is pretty new to Indiana, so promotions are fairly scarce right now. However, if you head over to the promotions section of the site, there’s always one or two to check out. Here are a couple that you might find at Betway:
- One-game parlay: This offer is available across all major basketball and soccer games. Build your own parlay combining up to six wagers on a single game.
- Betway Boosts: This offer will provide enhanced odds. Head to the boosts section via the link in the sportsbook’s left column, then browse all available leagues offering better odds than normal.
Is Betway legal in Indiana?
Yes. Betway received approval from the Indiana Gaming Commission in May 2021 to launch in the state. The sportsbook partnered with IN-based Belterra Casino Resort for access to the market, and the site went live on May 28. To use an online sportsbook in Indiana, you need to be 21 or older and within state lines.
How to create a Betway account in Indiana
Head to Betway’s US sportsbook website, and if a registration e-form doesn’t automatically appear, click the button for Indiana and select the green “join now” button at top right. From there, follow the steps below:
- Enter your email address to verify your account.
- Create a password and read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Fill in the personal details form. You will need to enter your first and last name, birthdate, phone number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your mailing address.
- Choose a security question to back up your account.
- Choose your marketing preferences, then click “submit” at the bottom of the page to register your account.
Betway Sportsbook Indiana app
The Betway app is available on both Android and iOS and lets you bet on the same variety of sports as the website from anywhere within state lines via your phone or tablet. Just choose the game, check the odds and add any bets you want to place to the bet slip. You’ll also be able to view tips, statistics and results straight from your device. You can also deposit and withdraw cash on the Betway app as well as claiming promotions. The app makes it easy to move around and select your odds.
Download Betway onto your device by heading to the sportsbook site and following the app prompts. Android users will download the app directly from the Betway site, while Apple users will be redirected. If you’re new to Betway, you will be able to access the sportsbook’s welcome offer on both the app and website, but you can only use the $250 welcome bonus once.
How to download the Betway Android app
You’ll need to download Betway’s Android app directly from the sportsbook’s website.
- Once on the site, follow the app prompts for your device. Click to download the Android app, which will download directly from the site.
- Open your settings and then the security menu. Allow installations from unknown sources.
- Click on the download in your notifications bar to install Betway.
- Open the app and log in or sign up.
How to download the Betway iPhone/iPad app
To get the iOS version of the app, head to the Betway site as above and follow these steps:
- Follow the iOS prompts to be redirected to the App Store.
- Download and install the app as normal.
- Open the app and allow the sportsbook to access your location.
- Sign in or register to start playing.
Best features of the Betway Sportsbook app
Although relatively new to the US, Betway has established itself as a solid online sportsbook with a number of features for users. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Add to bet: Use this feature to add new selections to your existing open bets. This means you can modify wagers without placing an entirely new bet. Choose an open bet from your bet slip, and you’ll be able to see your original selection as well as any modifications.
- Early cash-out: Stay in control of your wagers with the early cash-out feature. This allows you to take your winnings or cut your losses before a game ends. You can also opt to partially cash out, which will let you choose how much you want to take out of the running.
- Today’s events: View a full schedule of the day’s events to make betting simple. Use the icons to whittle down your search, and click on a game to view more odds.
- Results: View the result of any wager that was available at Betway by clicking the tab at the top of the page. You can view results from up to seven days ago across all sports, and there are handy search filters to make the process a little easier.
How could Betway improve?
Betway is a great online sportsbook, but we do like to see constant improvement from operators. Here are a couple of places we think Betway could tweak things to do better:
- More promotions: Aside from the welcome offer, there’s only one or two sportsbook offers available at Betway right now. We’d like to see that increase.
- More withdrawal options: The deposit options at Betway are great, but we would like to see more choices when it comes to making withdrawals.
Types of bets at the Betway Sportsbook
There are plenty of options to choose from at Betway. You will find point spreads, moneylines, props, totals and alternative lines to browse. The most popular games, such as NFL and NBA contests, tend to offer the most options, but choices are pretty varied across sports.
Use the “Today’s Events” tab at the top of the screen to view all live and upcoming contests. When you choose a sport, you will see moneylines, spreads and totals bets as default. Click on any game to expand your options. We particularly like Betway’s parlay feature that covers basketball and football. You can also cash out early on some wagers, so make sure to look for that option if you’d like to cut your losses on a bet or are looking to ensure some winnings.
Sports you can bet on at Betway Indiana
Betway has 15+ sports available for betting, which is pretty average for an Indiana online sportsbook. The full sports menu runs along the left of the homepage, but you will also find a navigation bar along the top of the site featuring the most popular sports on the site. Here, there’s also a ‘For You’ button, which will tailor to your sports betting preferences over time.
The sportsbook heavily covers NFL betting, NBA , NHL, MLB betting and NCAA contests, but there also are international leagues like the English Premier League and the Canadian Football League to browse.
Indiana sports teams you can bet on
Indiana has several local teams, and it would be a huge letdown if Betway didn’t let you wager on your favorites. Luckily, the sportsbook will have odds for all the top options: the Indiana Pacers in the NBA, the Indianapolis Colts in the NFL, and the Indiana Fever in the WNBA.
Indiana futures betting
Futures betting at Betway is great. Look for futures by selecting a sport and league, then switching to the futures tab. You’ll find wagers on outcomes of most major leagues, including the NBA, NFL, and NHL.
Options will include placing future wagers on the outcome of the Super Bowl, World Series or even the World Cup. As a local sports fan, you might want to back the Pacers to make the NBA playoffs, or the Colts to win the AFC South.
How to deposit and cash out on the Betway app
Betway’s banking options aren’t some of the best we’ve seen, but they’re getting there. It’s quick and easy to make a deposit, but withdrawals could still benefit from a bit of help. Regardless, all payments are secured with SSL encryption and a firewall.
Deposits at Betway Sportsbook immediately appear in your balance and are ready for use. Open the cashier, type in the amount you’d like to deposit, then select your payment option from the following:
- Credit card (Visa/Mastercard)
- Betway Play+
- VIP Preferred (ACH)
Betway does not charge for transactions.
How to withdraw
Withdrawals can take up to seven days to process at Betway, but most are much faster. All requests are subject to internal review before processing. Here’s how you can cash out of your sportsbook account:
- Betway Play+
How to contact Betway customer support
Click on the “About Us” tab at the top of the website or within the app’s menu to access Betway’s customer support. Click on the contact link, then open the section for live chat and FAQs.
The FAQ section includes topics on banking, accounts, technical issues, security, and sports betting. It’s detailed, and it explains each answer clearly.
You can click the live chat icon at the bottom right of the site to speak to an operator. Alternatively, you can submit a Betway support ticket if you’re in a hurry or live chat isn’t available. Just include your name, email, and a short message explaining your issue.
Responsible gambling at Betway Indiana
Betway offers a responsible gambling section to help users wager in a safe and responsible manner. You can access it by clicking the RG logo at the top right of the website. The policy includes information on whom to contact if you or someone you know has a gambling problem, then shares tips on safe gambling.
You can set a gambling budget at Betway and break it down into deposit limits and loss limits. You can also set time limits on your play whether you’re winning or losing, and close your account at any time by clicking the appropriate button on your account page. Cool-off periods between 72 hours and 31 days are also available.
Who owns Betway and where is it located?
The global online gambling company Betway Group owns the sportsbook of the same name. It’s based in Malta and Guernsey and owns various products: Betway Sportsbook, Betway Casino, Betway Vegas and Betway Esports.
Betway is predominately available in the UK, but recently moved into the US starting with Indiana and Colorado. The sportsbook aims to increase its presence in the US over the coming months.
Is Betway the best sportsbook in Indiana?
The Indiana sports betting market is growing as the months go by, but Betway is putting up a good fight to be considered one of the best in the state. Other operators like PointsBet, Unibet and FanDuel offer a slightly better welcome bonus than Betway, but Betway offers a good range of sports and hundreds of bets. It is definitely worth consideration if you’re looking to bet on sports in Indiana
Betway Sportsbook Indiana FAQ
As a new Betway customer, your first bet will be refunded up to $250 when you open a new Betway Sportsbook Indiana account. This means that if your first bet on the site loses, you will receive a refund in the form of a Betway bonus bet to the max of $250. See full terms and conditions above.
Yes, the Indiana Gaming Commission approved Betway in May 2021, and the sportsbook launched a few days later. To contact the IGC with a complaint, call 1-866-610-TIPS (8477). In addition, Betway Sportsbook is also online in Colorado, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Iowa.
Yes, you can cash out early at Betway if the option is available. So it’s something you can do if you’ve decided against your bet or want to cut your losses. Betway also offers partial early cash-outs.
No, you can sign up for Betway entirely online.
No, the sportsbook does not charge fees for withdrawals. Your bank, however, may charge transaction fees. Make sure to check before banking.