Hard Rock Sportsbook Indiana Promo Code & Review
Disclaimer: Hard Rock Sportsbook is not yet online in Indiana. This review is based on Hard Rock’s offerings in other states and will be updated once Hard Rock launches here.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Indiana will be online soon and when it is, you’ll be able to claim the Hard Rock sportsbook welcome bonus of a 100% bet match on your first wager, worth up to $100. You don’t even need a Hard Rock promo code to claim this outstanding offer. Just keep reading this Hard Rock Sportsbook review to find out exactly how it works.
In this review, we’ll go over what Indiana sports bettors can expect from Hard Rock Sportsbook. Including bonuses and promotions, options for banking and support, and all the bets you can place.
We’ll also cover some mechanical aspects like creating an account and claiming the welcome bonus. And how to download and use the Hard Rock app for Apple and Android users.
Hard Rock Indiana promo code in 2022
You don’t need a Hard Rock bonus code to claim Hard Rock Sportsbook’s welcome bonus. All you need to do is create an account and place your first bet of at least $5.
|Online Sportsbook||Hard Rock Sportsbook Indiana|
|Hard Rock Promo Code||None needed|
|Welcome Bonus||100% match up to $100 on your first bet|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Hard Rock Indiana sportsbook welcome bonus — the fine print!
Once you’ve created an account and deposited some money to bet with, here are the requirements for claiming the Hard Rock bonus for new players in Indiana:
- Your initial bet must have odds of -250 or longer. That means a bet with -275 odds is not eligible, but one with -225 odds is.
- Your first wager must be at least $5, and while the maximum bet match you’ll receive is $100, your opening bet can be for more than that. Just know that you won’t earn an extra bonus once you exceed that number.
- When your bet settles, Hard Rock will provide you with a free bet equal to the size of your qualifying wager.
- You will have seven days to use your free bet before it expires.
The biggest thing to remember about the Hard Rock sign-up bonus is the minimum odds requirement. As long as you adhere to that, you’ll be all set. Since you receive the welcome bonus regardless of whether your first bet wins or loses, we tend to like this bonus more than a simple risk-free bet.
Can I trust Hard Rock Sportsbook in Indiana?
Yes, Hard Rock offers a trustworthy online sportsbook that’s already operating legally in Arizona, Iowa, New Jersey and Virginia. In addition, to launch in Indiana, Hard Rock will need to receive approval from the Indiana Gaming Commission. This means the sportsbook must operate under close regulation and offer a fair experience to bettors.
Additionally, Hard Rock will need to meet security standards to operate in Indiana and keep your data safe on the sports betting site and app.
Getting started at Hard Rock Sportsbook in Indiana
You need to be at least 21 years old to sign up for the Hard Rock Indiana sportsbook. Additionally, you’ll need to be in Indiana when making bets. Once you are in the right place, you can click on the large “Join Now” button to access the sign-up form. This consists of three parts — a login details section, a personal details section, and a contact details section. You’ll need to enter the following information:
- Email address
- Full name
- Contact address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Final four digits of your Social Security number
This info all needs to be correct, as Hard Rock online sportsbook will check and verify your ID and age when you sign up.
How do I download the Hard Rock Sportsbook Indiana app?
The Hard Rock app lets you carry the online sportsbook with you wherever you go and place bets as long as you’re within Indiana state lines. The app is available for Android and iOS devices, and you can download it directly from the Hard Rock Sportsbook site. To do so, head to the Hard Rock site on your mobile browser, scroll down, and depending on your device, select either “Download for Android” or “Download on the App Store.”
Once you’ve installed the app, you can access all of the same features from the sportsbook site on your phone or tablet. Don’t forget to make a note of your email and password combination. You’ll need them to log in on mobile.
Where do I find Hard Rock Indiana promotions?
You can access a list of bonuses and promotions via the promos tab. At the moment, Hard Rock offers little in the way of sportsbook promotions, though this could change as it expands its sportsbook presence going forward. Additionally, a rewards section with a “coming soon” label is another feature to pay attention to.
Why should I choose the Hard Rock Sportsbook app in Indiana?
It may be a relatively new sportsbook at the party, but Hard Rock still has some exciting features:
- Solid design: The overall design is probably our favorite part of Hard Rock Sportsbook. Everything is neatly organized, clearly laid out and uncluttered. It looks and functions exactly as you would want a high-quality sportsbook to look and function.
- Trending and live betting: Live betting is available at the majority of online sportsbooks in Indiana, but the trending feature is something fresh. Bettors can head over to the trending section to find the most popular bets on any given day — great for a little inspiration when navigating the markets.
- Iconic brand and reputation: Hard Rock is one of the most iconic brands in the hospitality and entertainment sector. The customer service is fantastic as a result (although we wouldn’t mind the ability to search the FAQ).
What won’t I like about the Hard Rock Sportsbook app?
Hard Rock’s online sportsbook is still young and working on growth, but these are three areas we would like to see improvement in:
- Limited sports choice: Although the betting options are impressive at Hard Rock, the number of sports isn’t. There were roughly 10 to choose from at the time of this review, not great for those looking for something a little different.
- Minimal promotions: At the moment, Hard Rock lags behind many other sportsbooks when it comes to promotions.
- Lack of loyalty program: This point is not quite fair, as there appears to be one in the pipeline. However, new bettors looking for a loyalty program will not find one just yet. The rewards are “coming soon,” but we’re not sure what that timeline actually looks like.
What kind of bets can I place at Hard Rock online betting?
Hard Rock offers an array of bets via the main sports betting menu. You’ll find an A-Z list of sports alongside live and trending events. By navigating this menu, you’ll have access to all of the standard bets below:
- Point spreads: Hard Rock Indiana sets a spread number for a game. The favorite must win by more than the spread, while the underdog can lose by less than the point spread or win by any amount.
- Totals: The most common total bets are for the combined score of a game. The sportsbook will set a line, and you choose whether the total score will be over or under that line.
- Moneylines: These are bets on the final outcome of the game. All you need to do is correctly predict the winner to win a moneyline bet.
- Props: These side bets can focus on a variety of things that may be separate from the overall result of a game. An example of a prop bet would be wagering on whether Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor will score a first-half touchdown.
- Parlays: You can bet on multiple selections, combining them under a single wager. Parlays are great for combining a number of smaller odds to create a single bet with larger odds. Be warned, though, that this chance for higher payout does result in a larger risk — if even one of your picks loses, you win nothing.
- Round robins: Similar to the aforementioned parlay, a round robin bet also allows you to combine multiple selections. However, unlike a parlay, here you can get a pick wrong without losing all of your stake.
- Futures: Futures bets are wagers that you guessed it, settle much later in the future. An example of a futures bet would be betting on the Colts to win the Super Bowl or the Indiana Pacers to win the NBA title, with such bets generally available even before the season starts.
- Live betting: Place bets on the action as it unfolds. Many of the bets we mentioned above will be available here, with odds and lines that shift depending on what’s happening in the game.
Can I bet on the Indiana Pacers at Hard Rock Sportsbook?
- Player props: For example, you could bet on Myles Turner to finish with over 9.5 rebounds in a game or for Caris LeVert to score a game’s opening basket.
- Quarter bets: Alongside halftime and full-time results, you will also find quarter bets. These let you bet on the score or overall leader for each quarter.
- NBA futures: Bettors looking to place a bet on the end of the NBA season will be able to do so at Hard Rock Sportsbook. While betting on the Pacers to win the Larry O’Brien Trophy will pay off handsomely, you can make safer bets like trying to predict Indiana’s regular-season win total.
How do I get money on (and off!) Hard Rock online sportsbook quickly?
Hard Rock’s banking options in Indiana are fairly smooth and painless, allowing you to deposit and withdraw funds via the following methods:
Bettors will find that their deposits process nearly instantly for most methods with a minimum deposit of $10. Feel free to check this at the cashier.
- Play Plus
Withdrawals generally process within 72 hours of when you initiate one, with a typical minimum withdrawal of $10. Again, this does depend on the withdrawal method, so to be sure, check at the cashier.
- Prepaid card
- Debit card
How do I get help at Hard Rock Sportsbook?
The Hard Rock FAQ aims to cover the majority of the issues that may arise at the sportsbook and is available in the footer of the Hard Rock website. Alternatively, you can choose the contact page from the main menu. This page gives you a handful of options to contact customer service at Hard Rock. You can choose from an online live chat, sending an email or calling the phone number.
How do I exclude myself from Hard Rock?
Hard Rock Sportsbook offers a variety of responsible gambling tools, including self-exclusion. This option lets you limit your personal access to the sportsbook for either a set length of time or forever.
Other responsible gambling tools include a deposit limit, time limit and a betting limit. These cap how much money and time you can spend on the site for a set time period. You can set these limits to be daily, weekly or monthly, after which the limit will refresh.
Can I bet at Hard Rock Sportsbook in person?
At the time of this review, no, but Hard Rock Casino Northern Indiana is adding an in-person sportsbook in the near future. Located toward the south shore of Lake Michigan, the hotel and casino already offer an array of amenities.
- Address: 5400 W. 29th Ave., Gary, IN 46406
- Phone: 219-228-2383
- Website: www.hardrockcasinonorthernindiana.com/casino
How does Hard Rock compare to other Indiana sportsbooks?
Although Hard Rock Sportsbook is a newer option, it keeps up with the competition in several key areas. We are impressed with the user experience on both the website and the app, finding it clean and easy to use. The Hard Rock name is a big selling point, but the site also promises more to come, and we’re excited to see what develops.
Hard Rock Indiana FAQ
You need to be 21 or older to sign up at an online sportsbook and place bets in the state.
Yes, Hard Rock Sportsbook already operates legally in a couple of other states, and to launch in Indiana, it will need the approval of the Indiana Gaming Commission, meaning it must adhere to all the state’s rules and regulations.
Jackpot parlays allow you to make multiple selections, usually with a minimum of three, for a chance to boost your odds. This increases the risk of the bet but also the potential rewards.
It depends on the banking method, with most of your options having a minimum of $10.