DISCLAIMER: MAXIMBET SPORTSBOOK SHUT DOWN ALL ITS ONLINE SPORTSBOOKS IN NOVEMBER 2022. INDIANA USERS CAN WITHDRAW THEIR BALANCES UNTIL DECEMBER 15. AFTER THAT DATE, A CHECK WILL BE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS ON FILE. INDIANA SPORTS BETTORS STILL HAVE A NUMBER OF GREAT ONLINE SPORTS BETTING OPTIONS AVAILABLE, HERE ARE OUR TOP PICKS:
MaximBet Sportsbook is now live in Indiana. When you sign up with MaximBet Sportsbook, you’ll get up to $250 in betting credits thanks to the 100% deposit match welcome bonus. No MaximBet promo code is needed.
Originally known as SportsBetting.com, MaximBet is part of a rebrand between Maxim, known for its men’s magazine of the same name, and Carousel Group, a sports betting and casino company.
This MaximBet Sportsbook review will cover the key facets of MaximBet Sportsbook Indiana, including how that $250 MaximBet sign-up bonus works and other types of promotions you can expect, along with the sports and bets that the book offers and how MaximBet stacks up against the competition in the state. Keep reading and you’ll be able to use MaximBet to wager on your favorite teams like the Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, Indiana Hoosiers and many others.
MaximBet Sportsbook Indiana promo code 2023
MaximBet Indiana’s welcome bonus is a deposit match, and it’s worth up to $250.
MaximBet Indiana welcome bonus for March 2023
|Indiana Sportsbook||MaximBet Sportsbook|
|MaximBet Bonus Code||Not needed|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $250|
|Closed In||November 2022|
|Last Updated||March 2023|
MaximBet Sportsbook Indiana welcome bonus
Once you’ve created your MaximBet Indiana account, your first deposit is matched dollar-for-dollar for up to $250. You are awarded MaximBet Indiana bet credits, not a cash match. And it comes with a 5x playthrough requirement. You have 30 days to reach the playthrough requirement. Only wagers with odds of -200 or longer count towards the playthrough conditions.
How do I use bet credits at MaximBet?
Just select the bet you want to place, and then your bet slip will feature a “Use bet credit” option close to the end. Click on that, and you can use bet credits to place the wager. If you don’t have enough credits for the bet, money in your account will go to fund the remainder. Free bet credits at MaximBet only can be used on bets with minimum odds of -200. They also cannot be used for bets with boosted odds.
Yes, the last thing to be aware of is that a bet credit’s value does not come back to you if your wager wins. For instance, if you used $100 in bet credits on a wager with -200 odds and won, you would receive $50 back — just the wager’s winnings. The bet credits basically vanish.
Is the MaximBet bonus good?
Yes, this is a good welcome bonus, MaximBet is matching funds in the form of free bet credits, up to a maximum of $250. While we would love to see this number be higher and the 5x playthrough condition a little lower, it’s still a good offer overall.
Can I trust MaximBet Sportsbook?
Yes, MaximBet online sportsbook is trustworthy in Indiana. The Indiana Gaming Commission oversees sports betting in the state, and it vets all sportsbooks before awarding them betting licenses. You should feel completely safe doing business with MaximBet.
To legally bet with the sportsbook in Indiana, though, note that you’ll need to be at least 21 years old and within state lines when you want to place a bet. These requirements apply to all legal online sportsbooks in Indiana, and MaximBet will check your age when you sign up and your location when you use it to bet.
Start sports betting at MaximBet
You can sign up at MaximBet IN remotely via smartphone, laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. On the registration page, you’ll need to enter the following details:
- Phone number
- Last four digits of Social Security number
Additionally, you need to come up with a password, affirm that you are 21 or older, and accept MaximBet’s terms and conditions. On the off chance that the sportsbook cannot confirm your identity, you will need to submit some type of photo identification to customer support. Most of the time uploading a photo of your driver’s license will be enough.
How do I download the MaximBet Indiana app?
While you can use the MaximBet website to place bets and make deposits and withdrawals, we find the iOS and Android sports betting apps to be the best choice when using a tablet or smartphone. The apps are free, and it will take only a few clicks and a couple of minutes to download them onto your mobile device.
- How to install the MaximBet app on your iPhone or iPad: Head to the MaximBet site on your iPhone/iPad, then simply tap the “Download on the App Store” button. Apple’s App Store will then open directly to the MaximBet Sportsbook installation page. The last step is tapping “Get” and waiting a few seconds for install. When the app finishes installing, you can open it up and begin using it.
- How to install the MaximBet app for Android: Follow the same procedure as above, except this time click “Get it on Google Play.” That will open the MaximBet Sportsbook installation page on the Google Play Store. Then hit the “Install” button. The app will download and install on your device.
Where do I find MaximBet promotions?
MaximBet sports betting has promotional offers coming and going frequently. For that reason, you’ll want to check the MaximBet promos page regularly. On the app, you’ll find it by opening the main menu (top left) and then selecting promotions. If you’re on the desktop site, simply select “Promotions,” which you’ll see toward the top of the page.
What types of promotions does MaximBet have to offer?
You will find a variety of promos at MaximBet, from parlay boosters to daily odds boosts and also bet-specific offers. Let’s go over how each of these bonus deals works.
- Parlay booster: Receive a bonus if you place a successful parlay of four to seven legs. In addition to paying your winnings like normal, MaximBet will give you bet credits based on how much you won and how many legs your parlay was. The sportsbook will match the winnings from a successful four-leg parlay at a rate of 25%, five legs at 50%, six legs at 75%, and seven legs at 100%. Each leg must have minimum odds of -200 to qualify.
- Odds boosts: Each day MaximBet offers a handful of bets with increased odds. You can find them by clicking the “Odds boosts” link. While the boosts that MaximBet has to offer are good, checking them all out is kind of a pain. That’s because you need to click on each boost separately. Odds boosts bets are limited to $25, which is lower than the $50 cap you’ll find at many sportsbooks in Indiana.
- Other MaximBet promotions: MaximBet also offers promotions that depend on whether your qualifying wager wins and how players on your team perform in games. For instance, during select baseball games, you can receive $20 in bet credits for each home run the team you bet on hits if you placed a moneyline bet on the team and it ends up losing. Similar promotions are available for hockey and soccer, as well.
Why should I choose the MaximBet Sportsbook app?
Here are some of the top benefits MaximBet has to offer Indiana sports bettors:
- Sizable boosted bets daily: While most sportsbooks have daily odds boosts, a lot of them aren’t very good. Sometimes it is because the selections aren’t the best, while other times it’s because the boosts themselves are pretty minor. At MaximBet, though, you’ll find boosted bets that are both substantial and on quality bets. The only negative is that the bets will have limits of $25 each.
- Quality customer service: At MaximBet, you can reach a real person at any time of the day thanks to the 24/7 chat feature. While we don’t anticipate you running into a lot of problems with the sportsbook, it’s still nice to know that you will be able to get help if you need it.
- Good welcome bonus: The welcome bonus alone is enough reason to give MaximBet a try. Simply make your initial deposit after signing up, and the sportsbook will match it up to $250. There is a 5x wagering requirement. And unlike a bonus bet, you don’t actually have to lose a bet to receive a reward.
What won’t I like about the MaximBet Sportsbook app?
Clearly there are a lot of areas where MaximBet excels, but there’s still room to improve as well. Here are three of the most disappointing aspects of MaximBet Sportsbook app Indiana:
- Some confusing promotions: The promotions in question are actually good offers, but MaximBet can do a poor job of explaining exactly how they work. For instance, a promotion may reward you only if the team you wager on loses. Unfortunately, MaximBet doesn’t explain that part of the offer unless you read the full terms and conditions. So be sure to do that for all MaximBet promos.
- Few player props: This is a problem that we hope goes away ASAP because it really is a pain. There have been numerous times we’ve come across a game at MaximBet with no player props available, which can be frustrating.
- No rewards club: While this is somewhat common in the industry, it still is disappointing when a sportsbook does not have a rewards program, which is the case at MaximBet. The good news, however, is that MaximBet does have promotions from time to time that function like a loyalty club.
What kind of bets can I make at MaximBet in Indiana?
You’ll find all the standard sports bets at MaximBet IN. Here’s a listing for an example game, followed by explanations of the various options:
|New England Patriots||+3.5 (-108)||+170||Over 48 (-112)|
|Indianapolis Colts||-3.5 (-111)||-192||Under 48 (-105)|
Sportsbooks use point spreads to help level the playing field, so to speak. If you wager on the favorite — the team with the negative number — it will still need to be winning once you subtract that number from its final score. If you bet on the underdog, meanwhile, you would add the number to that team’s final score.
In the example above, the Indianapolis Colts are the favorites, as indicated by the -3.5 on the spread. So if you bet on them, they would need to win by four or more points for you to win your spread wager. The New England Patriots, meanwhile, could win by any score or lose by three or less for your bet on them to cash.
If you’re not interested in betting against the spread and just want to wager on who’s going to win, then the moneyline is what you’re looking for. The odds determine your potential winnings. Odds of -192 (the Colts) mean you would need to bet $192 to make a $100 profit if your bet wins. Odds of +170 (Patriots) mean a successful bet of $100 would win you $170 in profit. The same formula applies to spread and total wagers.
Also known as totals, these are not wagers on which side will win. Instead, you are wagering on the total combined score. The sportsbook will set a line (in the example above, it’s 48), and you can wager whether you think the final combined score will be over or under that line. If it lands exactly on 48, that would be a push, and MaximBet would refund your wager.
More commonly called prop bets, these are bets on whether specific events will take place. Common football props are for how many yards passing, receiving, or rushing a specific player will finish with, whether a player will score a touchdown, or which player will be the first to score. You also will find team- and game-focused props at MaximBet.
Futures betting can be a lot of fun, especially if the idea of betting on individual games during the season is daunting to you. With futures bets, you wager on big-picture items before or during the season. For instance, you can bet on the Colts to capture the Lombardi Trophy before the season even begins. Then you can watch the action unfold week by week and wait to see if your bet will pay off.
With parlay betting, you make multiple selections and then group them together in one big wager. If all your picks are correct, you win, but if even one of them is wrong, you lose 100% of your stake. That requirement to get everything right makes parlays one of the more challenging sports bets out there, so proceed with caution.
Then you’ve got round robins, which are basically mini-parlays using three selections or more. For example, say you want to bet on Notre Dame, Indiana and Purdue to win their respective college football games one Saturday in the fall. You could arrange a round robin of three two-game parlays (Notre Dame-Indiana, Notre Dame-Purdue and Indiana-Purdue). That way if the Irish and Boilermakers win and the Hoosiers lose, you still would win one of your parlays.
Live betting at MaximBet lets you wager on a variety of live games going on at any time. The menu will let you select from a list of all the sports with available games. When you then select an individual game, all your wagering options will appear.
While the odds and bets themselves work just like pregame bets, the big contrast occurs with how odds and lines change. With live betting, you’ll notice that the odds will shift rapidly and at times dramatically to reflect what’s happening in the game.
Can I bet on the Indiana Pacers at MaximBet Sportsbook?
Yes, you will find a variety of bets for the Indiana Pacers as well as every other NBA team at MaximBet. Along with all the options above, here are some additional basketball bets:
- First basket scorer: Place a bet on a player to record the game’s first basket. Most of the time, if the player you bet on is not in the starting lineup, you’ll receive your bet stake back.
- Quarter markets: You can place spread, moneyline, and over/under wagers on individual quarters, rather than the whole game.
- Player props: While MaximBet does not offer a huge number of player prop bets right now, you still will find bets for big-name players. Typically your choices will be for over/under bets for points, rebounds, and assists and for whether a player will record a double-double or triple-double.
- Three-way moneylines: A three-way moneyline gives you the option of betting on the score being tied at the end of regulation. It also means you will get better odds on betting on a specific team to win. Keep in mind, though, that if you bet on the Pacers on a three-way moneyline and Indy wins in overtime, you will lose the bet.
How do I get money on/off MaximBet Sportsbook quickly?
While your deposit and withdrawal options are not the most extensive at MaximBet, it shouldn’t be a problem as long as you have no problem using an e-check or Skrill. If that does not sound feasible, you may want to see if there is another option that suits your banking needs better.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Visa or Mastercard Credit/Debit Card||$10||Instant|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$10||1-5 Days|
How do I get help at MaximBet online sportsbook?
Help is available around the clock at MaximBet. You can live chat with customer service representatives whenever you need by clicking the “24×7 Chat” button on the app or website.
Clicking the button also gives you the option of requesting a callback or sending an email. Additionally, you can click on the FAQ link at the bottom of the website, and you’ll be able to peruse answers on a variety of topics.
How do I exclude myself from MaximBet?
To exclude yourself or set limits on your MaximBet Sportsbook IN account, you will begin by logging in. Then, follow these steps:
- Click the person icon at the top of the page.
- Select “Limits & Responsible Gaming.”
- Under “Deposit Limits” and “Wager Limits” you can cap the amount you can deposit or wager within a single day, week, or month. Under “Time Limits” you can cap how much time (in hours) you can be signed into MaximBet each day.
- Under “Play Break” you can close your account for a short time, from a day up to six weeks.
- Under “Self-Exclusion” you can shut down your account for six months or one, two, or three years.
Can I bet with MaximBet Indiana Sportsbook in person?
No, currently there is not a MaximBet retail location in Indiana. In the future, however, MaximBet may partner with either the Indiana Grand Casino or Harrah’s Hoosier Park.
How does MaximBet compare to other Indiana sportsbooks?
MaximBet ranks squarely in the middle compared to other Indiana sportsbooks. While we consider FanDuel, DraftKings and BetMGM online sportsbook the top tier, MaximBet is not that far behind.
The sportsbook has a very good deposit bonus for new users, offers competitive odds, and has a solid number of quality promotions year-round. The two things that really would help elevate MaximBet is to offer more prop bets and more withdrawal and deposit options.
MaximBet Sportsbook FAQs
What is the bet MaximBet Sportsbook welcome bonus for March 2023?
Sign up with MaximBet Indiana using our links, and MaximBet will match your first deposit for up to $250. See the above MaximBet welcome bonus section for complete details.
Can I bet on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish at MaximBet Sportsbook?
Yes, you can bet on Notre Dame, Butler, Indiana, Purdue and other major college teams at MaximBet Sportsbook. The only restriction is that all competitors must be at least 18 years old.
Can I cash out bets early at MaximBet?
Yes, MaximBet lets you cash out early on the straight bets, multi-bets and even live bets. Cash-out offers appear in real time and are based on the current odds.
How do the odds at MaximBet compare to those at FanDuel?
On the whole, MaximBet tends to offer more daily odds boosts than FanDuel online sportsbook and even has shown a tendency to offer larger boosts. The drawback, though, is that while MaximBet caps such bets at $25, FanDuel allows wagers of up to $50 on its boosted bets.
Why does MaximBet want to track my location?
In order to place bets or cash out wagers early, you need to be within Indiana state lines. That is why MaximBet uses geolocation software to monitor your location whenever you are signed into your sportsbook account.
Why does MaximBet need my personal information?
Online sportsbooks in Indiana must confirm both your age and identity. That is why you must supply your name, address, phone number, birth date, and the last four digits of your Social Security number when opening a MaximBet Sportsbook account.