PlayUp Sportsbook could be moving into Indiana soon. The Australian-based site is prepping to expand in the US after entering the market via Colorado, and we’re expecting big things.
PlayUp aims to offer a relaxed and fun sports betting experience to bettors, with over 20 sports to wager on and plenty more betting options. The sportsbook is also available on mobile, meaning you’ll never be far away from placing or tracking your bets.
Plus, new players who join PlayUp can claim a welcome promotion from the sportsbook that includes a free bet and deposit match offer. You’ll find our in-depth review of PlayUp Indiana below as well as steps on how to claim its welcome bonus if the app goes live in the state.
What’s great about PlayUp Sportsbook Indiana:
- Great site navigation.
- Over 250,000 individual games for betting each year.
- Fun live betting page.
- Two-part welcome bonus for new customers.
PlayUp Sportsbook welcome bonus
To claim PlayUp Indiana’s welcome bonus, start by clicking the PlayUp link on this page to take you to the sportsbook’s website and sign up for a new account from there. Enter the bonus code when prompted when you’re signing up for an account.
Once registered, you will receive a $20 free bet to wager on a sport of your choice. You’ll need to use it on a single bet; just make sure to use the free bet to pay for it in your betting slip.
Place your first deposit on the site to receive the second bonus. This time, the sportsbook will match your deposit at a rate of 200% up to $200.
PlayUp Indiana bonus code 2022
To create an account to claim the sportsbook’s bonus, you need to be 21 or older and physically within Indiana state lines. The sportsbook uses Social Security number verification to check your age, and geolocation technology to check your location before registering your account.
|Online Sportsbook||PlayUp Sportsbook Indiana|
|Deposit Bonus Offer||200% match up to $200|
|Last Updated||January 2022|
How does the PlayUp bonus work?
Once PlayUp has verified your account, you’ll receive the $20 free bet. Use this on any single bet with -500 odds or higher by adding a wager to your betting slip and using your bonus wallet to place the wager. The free bet bonus expires 30 days after arriving in your bonus wallet.
The second welcome bonus of a 200% match up to $200 will arrive after you make your first deposit. Once you’ve claimed the offer, you will need to meet a 5x wagering requirement (deposit plus bonus) to unlock the funds for withdrawal. You’ll have three months to do so before the bonus expires. To meet the requirement, bets must have odds of -500 or greater.
PlayUp Sportsbook promotions
PlayUp Indiana offers a couple of promotions for existing sportsbook users. Open the promotions page to view the full list, where you should find sportsbook bonuses, deposit bonuses and odds boosts. Here are some of our favorites:
- Reload Mondays: Claim a 25% bonus on any deposits you make on Mondays with the bonus code MONDAY25. This offer is available weekly to help you get the most out of your sportsbook deposits.
- Bad Beat Tuesdays: PlayUp has your parlays covered with this offer. Place a parlay of five-plus legs on Tuesdays. If just one leg loses, the sportsbook will refund your original wager as a free bet, up to $20.
- Champion Guarantee: Place a single bet on a UEFA Champions League soccer match of your choice. If the team you back is two goals ahead at any point but loses the game, PlayUp will pay up to $100 as a free bet bonus.
Is PlayUp legal in Indiana?
PlayUp Sportsbook could be available in Indiana soon, but it doesn’t hold a license in the state just yet. The online sportsbook will need to apply for a license in the state, and partner with a land-based resort in order to launch.
To use an online sportsbook in Indiana, you need to be 21 or older and within state lines when registering and betting.
How to create a PlayUp sports betting account in Indiana
You can create an account at PlayUp by following the steps below. Start by clicking the PlayUp link on this page to be redirected to the sportsbook site. Once there, do the following:
- Click on the register button.
- Create an ID and password for your player profile and add your email address.
- Enter your name, phone number, address and your birthdate.
- Enter your Social Security number. The sportsbook requires the last four digits to verify your account.
- Create a security question for your profile.
- Click to sign up and get ready to bet.
PlayUp Sportsbook app
PlayUp has created a great app. It’s free to download onto both iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, and is quick and easy to use from anywhere in Indiana with an internet connection.
When you open the app, you’ll find two menus to help you navigate the sportsbook with ease. The first gives quick links to the support page, promotions page, cashier and responsible gambling policies. The second lets you browse all sports available at PlayUp.
Once you’ve selected a sport from the menu, all odds will appear in a table format. Default betting options will be available to you at first glance, followed by alternative lines when you click the “more bets” button at the bottom left of any game.
Players can access pregame, live, and futures betting on the PlayUp app, and you’ll have a choice from a range of betting options. Most features on the sportsbook’s website are also available on your mobile device.
Download the app by opening this review on your smartphone or tablet. Click on the PlayUp link to head to the sportsbook website and create an account if you haven’t already done so. From there, follow the onscreen prompts to download the app for your device.
If you don’t see an app prompt, scroll to the bottom of the website and click the app button for your device. Make sure to change your app download permission settings if you’re on Android, as you’ll need to download the app directly from the website. Open your settings and head into the security menu, then select “allow downloads from unknown sources”.
Best features of the PlayUp app
PlayUp has a host of solid features for its users. Here are some of our favorites:
- Bet with ease: PlayUp has made it easy to place your wagers from wherever you are in Indiana state lines, whether that’s on a laptop, smartphone or tablet. The sportsbook is always available to help make your experience easier, which is why you can also get in touch with the support team at any time.
- Fast-growing operator: PlayUp originally launched in Australia, but now operates in New Zealand, India and the US. It has over 300,000 users worldwide and is expanding fast, with plans to launch more sportsbook sites across the US in the coming months.
- Dedicated customer service: This sportsbook has a dedicated customer service team that’s based in the US and available to help at any time. Get in touch via live chat or email, with support available 24/7.
How could PlayUp improve?
We think PlayUp is a fantastic sportsbook for users in Indiana, but every site always has room to improve. Here are a couple of changes we’d like to see:
- Usability on small screens: PlayUp doesn’t work on desktops when the screen is restored down. This would make a huge difference to players who want to place bets using multiple resources.
- Less crashing: PlayUp works pretty smoothly most of the time, but when handling a large number of betting lines at once, it can slow down and struggle to keep up.
Type of bets available at PlayUp sports book
You can view all available betting options at PlayUp by selecting a sport. Odds will appear in a table, with point spreads, moneylines and totals listed first. View more betting lines by clicking the “more bets” link next to each game.
A long list of betting options is available for popular leagues like the NBA and NFL, but you’ll find slightly fewer bets available for other leagues.
Sports you can bet on at PlayUp in Indiana
PlayUp IN has more than 20 sports to place bets on. You’ll find the most popular options like baseball betting, football, soccer, hockey and basketball betting, as well as others like motorsports, golf and rugby.
PlayUp claims it offers more than 250,000 sporting events on its site yearly, so there’s more than enough for most players. You can bet on bigger leagues like the NHL, NBA or NFL, along with college and international options. Depending on the time of year, you might find games taking place in Canada, Australia, England, New Zealand, Germany, Spain and more.
This means you’ll likely still have plenty of options to bet on even if it’s the offseason in the US.
Indiana sports teams you can bet on
At PlayUp, you can bet on a range of teams in Indiana to show your support. This includes the Indianapolis Colts in the NFL, Indiana Fever in the WNBA and Indiana Pacers in the NBA. College options will likely include the Indiana Hoosiers, Notre Dame Fighting Irish and Purdue Boilermakers.
Choose a sport to view odds for your favorite in-state teams. You might prefer to place pregame wagers or set a couple of futures at the start of the season to carry you over multiple games.
Indiana futures betting
As we’ve mentioned above, you can choose to place futures bets at PlayUp. The online sportsbook has made sure to offer a range of options, so you can place one or two wagers at the start of the season if you wish to.
If you want to place futures on your favorite local teams, you might want to bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl or the Hoosiers to do well during March Madness. Alternatively, you could bet on one or more Pacers players to be named MVP.
How to deposit and cash out on the PlayUp app
Adding or taking funds from your PlayUp account is easy. When you open the sportsbook’s cashier, you’ll see several safe and fast payment options to make your banking experience the best it can be. Here are your options to deposit funds at PlayUp after you’ve verified your account:
- VIP preferred
- Credit/debit card
- Play+ prepaid card
- E-check (ACH)
You’ll be able to withdraw funds within five business days using the following methods:
- Play+ card
- VIP Preferred
How to contact PlayUp customer support
You can receive support from PlayUp via its FAQ page, live chat or email. The sportsbook’s FAQ is a good place to start as it covers banking, bonuses, and account settings. PlayUp’s sportsbook FAQ isn’t split into categories and doesn’t have a search bar, so we’d like to see that changed in the future.
If you need to get in touch with PlayUp, the sportsbook has workers based in the US to help with any questions you might have. Just click on the contact button to get started. Customer support is available around the clock.
Responsible gambling at PlayUp Indiana
PlayUp has numerous strategies in place to ensure players are gambling responsibly. There’s a full breakdown of this at the bottom of the website, but here’s a brief explanation of what PlayUp is doing to tackle gambling addiction:
- Allowing players to set limits: You can set limits on your sessions, bets, and deposits at PlayUp. Choose to renew these every day, week, or month.
- Allowing players to step away: You can shut down your sportsbook account temporarily or permanently at PlayUp if you feel you need a break. Temporary suspensions can be between 24 hours and six months.
- Ongoing support: If you need to speak to a member of the PlayUp team, you can reach out via any of the contact options listed above.
Where is the PlayUp retail sportsbook?
PlayUp has yet to open a retail sportsbook in Indiana, but it will need to partner with a resort in the state to launch there. We could also see the sportsbook launch its own brick-and-mortar facility in the state during the coming years.
What is PlayUp’s welcome bonus?
All new Indiana players will receive a free bet of $20 and a 200% deposit match up to $200 when they sign up and then place a deposit.
What is the minimum betting age at PlayUp in Indiana?
The minimum betting age is 21. The sportsbook will check this when you sign up using your Social Security number. It will also check your location to make sure you’re within Indiana.
How can I withdraw cash from PlayUp?
You can cash out from PlayUp using Skrill, VIP Preferred, or Play+ prepaid card. You should receive your funds within five business days, but it’s usually sooner.
Can I place wagers on college sports at PlayUp?
Yes, PlayUp users can wager on NCAA football and basketball. Use the site’s main menu to select a sport and browse available college leagues.